Looking to speed up your blog’s growth? Have trouble with the more technical aspects of WordPress, web management, and SEO? Not sure how affiliate marketing works? Creating your own courses? Promoting your services?
Cool, you’re in the right place then.
I launched Blogstalgia in 2020 with the goal of showing others everything I’ve learned while growing my fitness business.
I graduated from the University of Central Florida with an industrial engineering (IE) degree and background in programming back in 2016.
And even though I had been coaching people since college, it wasn’t until 2018 that I made my fitness business official.
I used my IE and programming background to start it and grow it. Now, my fitness blog gets thousands of monthly readers.
I believe a person shouldn’t have to have an advanced degree in business, marketing, web design & development, and programming to start a business/blog and avoid being taken advantage of by “big” bloggers who make you purchase a ton of expensive, but unnecessary tools just because they offer the high affiliate commissions.
While learning and growing my fitness site, I also spent time connecting and helping other entrepreneurs.
As I mentioned earlier, I started Blogstalgia so entrepreneurs like you could read guides and find recommendations without the hype and having to worry if the tools being recommended are actually good.
Even though most of the links on this site are affiliate links, I do care about your success and my reputation, which is why you won’t see companies like Bluehost or GoDaddy being promoted on this site, even if I could triple my earnings with them.
Some might say I’m stupid, others might say I’m a nice kid.
Whichever you believe I am, it’s okay with me.
What You’ll Find in Blogstalgia
Here you’ll find guides to start, grow, and monetize your blog. If you’re new to all of this, you can start with these guides:
- How to start a blog
- What to blog about
- How to choose a domain name
- How to write an about page
- WordPress tutorial for beginners
- How to make money blogging
- How to write a blog post that converts
- How to start an email list
Learn more about the tools I use to run this one-man show.
Join our free Facebook group so you can share your wins, ask questions, or just say hi!
I take a lot of pride in my work and hold myself to a pretty high standard.
I don’t like quitting on things – whether it is bodybuilding, growing my business, or helping others, I always aim to give 100%.
And to be honest, if you plan on starting a business/blog and are serious about growing it, you’re going to need to as well.
Course creators/marketers are always talking about having the “secret” technique to growing your business in 90 days and hype you up so you’d buy their stuff.
What they don’t tell you is that it’s going to be very difficult, you’re going to want to quit every day, get depressed, doubt yourself, and if you don’t toughen up, you’re absolutely going to fail.
I’m not here to tell you or promise you that you’ll make money blogging in 90 days or that I have the secret to rank number 1 in Google search engine result pages (SERPs).
I’m here to show you how to build a long-term and sustainable business.
No bullpoop. No hype.
Let’s Get Personal
I’m a 90s kid, but you probably already knew that by looking at my site? Favorite show growing up was Hey Arnold!, Kenan & Kel, and Tom & Jerry.
My heart goes to people with disabilities and special needs, which is why I spend time volunteering with them and part of the earnings from both of my sites go to special needs organizations.
I’m also into bodybuilding, which is why I started my fitness coaching business in the first place.
Other quick facts about me:
- Pretty sure I could quote the whole The Fast and the Furious movie
- I was born in Panama but moved to Florida in 2012 and have been here ever since
- Favorite bands growing up were Green Day, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, and Paramore. I may or may not have had a “crush, crush, crush” on Hayley Williams
- Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Britney, Christina Aguilera? Love them as well
- 50, Snoop, Eminem, Lil’ Wayne? Yeap
- I play the guitar
- I’ve done process improvement projects for companies like Regal Boats and Parrish Medical Center
- I think cereal tastes better when you pour the milk first
- I tried growing a beard but it looked super weird
- Ronaldo is better than Messi
- I don’t know why people hate Nickelback
- Favorite show is How I Met Your Mother
- I’ve seen The Office 3 times. Toby is definitely the Scranton Strangler.
- Love Parks & Recs
- Hate cardio
Need to contact me?
Feel free to send me a message using this contact form.
I think that’s it, right? If you want to know more, feel free to join our Facebook group and ask away!